I choose this Blue Peplum dress to style and here are the styling tips below:
1. The gold neck piece balances the outfit, as blue is a cool colour and gold is a warm colour, when I mix the two it creates a balance to the outfit.
2. I then added a touch of red, the red shoes are the statement “piece” in this outfit. I opted to go for red as its a wild colour unlike normal black shoes.
3. The hand piece is just a little decor to the whole outfit, that is why I added a small piece and not a big or large hand piece.
4. With the clutch bag, I took this blue and black bag because it blends in with the outfit. It doesn’t create any unbalance in the outfit.
5. The gold belt is simple and classy, it adds onto the theme “gold”: Gold hand and neck piece.